Security Basics mailing list archives

Taking control of user's desktops

From: Doug Massey <doug () masseytechnologies com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:52:21 -0500

Another good product that is VERY reasonable is DameWare
Utilities.  http://www.dameware.com/
It has mini remote control that will self install (with
adequate creds of course) as well as offer a plethera of
other machine management tools.  The remote control can be
encrypted and offers several authentication methods.  It's
priced by the admin seat and not the number of machines it's
deployed to.  I think about $300 per seat.