Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sonicwall

From: bhartiap () gmail com
Date: 8 Feb 2006 11:42:35 -0000

thanks for all the advise. We do have another option of Fortigate A100. We have not considered Pix & others. What do
list members think of Fortigate. is the IPS/IDS a problem in FW. Trend does have IDS/IPS? Is that a better way of doing
it??

What would be the best way of distributing the work load between FW & Software like Trend?

thanks
pankaj

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus