Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sonicwall

From: Vanessa Padua <vanessa.padua () trtec com br>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 18:00:15 -0200

Hi ...

   I agree with this.
I made any implementation of solutions Fortigate Units in many companies. Fortigate Unit have 5 ICSA Labs Certifications and Fortinet developed a unique technology Operating System and Contect Processor. This solution is better and work fine !!

[]s,

--

Thanks & Regards !!

Vanessa Padua
Security Analyst
________.________.________
TRTEC Informática Ltda.
vanessa.padua () trtec com br
Number: 55-19-3233-4233
       55-11-3875-3310
http://www.trtec.com.br
________.________.________

Charles Hammett wrote:

I have used Fortigate's with success. I prefer Juniper NS50 or 25. They
are very stable firewalls. They both have the options of Trend, IDS/IPS
along with extensible logging features. The setup is very straight
forward for both devices.

Charles J. Hammett Jr.
A+ Net+ INet+ Security+ Server+ MCSA MCSE CCEA CCNA JNCIA-FWV CDA

Senior Network Operations Center Engineer
DP Solutions
9160 Red Branch Road, Suite W-1
Columbia, MD 21045
Baltimore (410) 720-3300 Ext. 131