Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Seeking a solution for detecting hidden cameras

From: "Mondragon, Todd" <todd.mondragon () fmr com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:54:26 -0400

No BS, but you are correct about the antenna outside of the mesh foiling
the cage.
That is something that should easily be spotted by visual inspection.
Antenna inside the cage would be blocked as stated.

A spectrum analyzer would be useful but expensive for something this
simple.
Cage the room, visually inspect on a regular basis and he should be
fine.
This isn't a hardened installation he's talking about, it's dressing
rooms.

Todd Mondragon
KB1LMO (as in that's my call sign)
Sr Unix Administrator