Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Remote desktop access policy

From: "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:47:35 -0800

No, this is an entirely separate product. See this wipipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSL-Explorer:_Community_Edition

or simply visit the web site:

http://3sp.com/showSslExplorerCommunity.do

The above is for the community edition - the Enterprise edition is a
paid product, with more capabilities, but until I determine that I
need more, I'm sticking with the community edition.

Kurt