Bugtraq mailing list archives

Sidewinder's announcment

From: root () beast oau org (Breakdown)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 18:27:21 -0400 (EDT)

I just recently saw cklaus () shadow net's post to bugtraq about some
'unbreakable' site and an open invitation to all *true* hackers to go
and crack/hack the crap out of it. Some of you said you tried to ping
it, and said no one could connect to it... Well in this letter below
they say the site will be up sometime after 11-th of October.. Anyway,
here's the letter I got....

        Genie