Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SM 8.6.12

From: pat () WOLFE net (Pat The Friendly RedNeck)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 10:52:16 -0700

Frankly, I would like to know myself.  I haven't spoken to Ches
about it -- perhaps I'll find someone who knows something about
this at IETF next week.

eric

I tried to find sendmail 8.7, and only found an unreadable subdirectory
on the home site...  :-(

So I guess a fixed version for the problem (whatever it is) is not available
for mere mortals...

And haven't heard diddly-squat about the holes themselves...

--
#include <std.disclaimer>    Pat Myrto (pat () Wolfe NET)       Seattle WA
A sysadmin's life is a sorry one.  The only advantage he has over Emergency