Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: sniffers

From: patrick () oes amdahl com (Patrick Horgan)
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 08:46:48 +0800

changes this individual effects tend to leave footprints. I just figured
it'd be worth it to know some methods of detecting a software-based sniffer.

And a great job you did too!  But remember, all the other posts were replies
to the same post your replied to, and they hadn't seen yours yet.  You can't
take theirs as a commentary on yours.

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Amdahl's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Amdahl Corporation          \\    Have       |
 |  patrick () amdahl com        1250 East Arques Avenue      \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (408)992-2779     P.O. Box 3470 M/S 316         \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (408)773-0833     Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3470     _/\\     Travel |