Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Anon site needed for FIP[S] PUB 190

From: bassham () ladymac ncsl nist gov (Lawrence E. Bassham)
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 10:12:12 -0400

Need some help .. Can any one offer a place for some security info stuff ..

FIPS Pub 190 on Smart Card has been requested by several folks .. It
is reported to me by a number of folks it is one doc that NIST has
chosen not to put up on their pub info servers .. can any of you give
me a place where I can pass it up .. I can not offer it publicly
from my Navy server.  Thanks for any assist.  /Ev

I work for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST),
who publishes FIPS's.  Some of the FIPS, including FIPS Pub 190, are
available on our Web server: http://csrc.nist.gov/.  In particular,
FIPS documents can be found in: http://csrc.nist.gov/fips/.

I hope you find this server useful.  If you have any questions about
this server, send them to webmaster () csrc nist gov.

Larry Bassham
Computer Scientist
Computer Security Division
lbassham () nist gov