Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Laptop whole disk encryption

From: Sherry Callahan <scallahan () KUMC EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:18:56 -0500

We've been using McAfee\Safeboot for about 5 years now and are very
happy with it.  That may change when we integrate management of the
product into our ePO console.  Having said that, we will be reviewing
Bitlocker as a possible replacement later this year.

Sherry Callahan
Information Security Officer
University of Kansas Medical Center
(913) 588-0966

Dennis Tracz <dntracz () UCALGARY CA> 3/19/2012 4:14 PM >>>

We are also using McAfee and have similar concerns

Dennis N. Tracz, CISSP-ISSMP, CISM, CGEIT
Director, Information Security & Compliance
University of Calgary
Office: (403) 220-4010
Cell: (403) 305-4010