Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Laptop whole disk encryption

From: James Farr '05 <jfarr () UTICA EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:40:46 -0400

We are also using Credant for the same reasons.

Be an Internet Skeptic!  There's nothing really free on the 'net

Utica College and other reputable organizations will never use email to
request that you reply with your password, social security number or
confidential personal information.

James Farr

Information Security Officer

Instructional Technologist