Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Recent Phishing Uptick

From: Gary Warner <gar () CIS UAB EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:55:39 -0600

Bob,

Your "Modify the spam before delivering" trick is awesome!  Which mailsystem are you using, and can you share a bit
more about your technique?

Thanks!

Gary Warner
Director of Research in Computer Forensics
The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research
205.422.2113
gar () cis uab edu