Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Upgrade

From: Francisco Pérez <francisco.perez12 () UPR EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:11:30 -0400

We are in the process to acquire two PA-5050s. They did a really good and
economical proposal compared with Checkpoint. We also evaluated fortinet
but PA wins for various features and architecture design.

Hints : first contact Palo Alto sales personnel directly & then talk with
recommended provider.

Available for any other info.