Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Responsability

From: Laura Raderman <lraderman () CMU EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:17:43 +0000

Ultimately, our finance department (Treasurer) is responsible, but I’m on a team of IT security and finance folks that
do all the work.

Laura

Laura Raderman
ISO Policy & Compliance Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University
lraderman () cmu edu

On Apr 6, 2018, at 11:18 AM, Ronald King <ronald.king () MORGAN EDU> wrote:

Good morning colleagues,

I wanted to reach out to you to ask what division or department in your institution is ultimately accountable for PCI
compliance. Is it your IT, Finance or another department/division? Why?

Do you have a dedicated employee, contractor or team overseeing compliance to PCI?

As always, feel free to reach me directly.

Thank you and have a great weekend!
Ron
Ronald A. King, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University                                               Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln.                                               Email:  ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251                                           URL:    http://www.morgan.edu

                      Growing the future ... Leading the world