Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Responsability

From: Dennis Bolton <bolton () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:13:49 -0400

Hi,

We are similar here at Oakland University.  A very close partnership
between Business\Finance and IT with IT taking the lead on completing SAQs.

Dennis Bolton
Information Security Officer
Oakland University
Dodge Hall Rm 220
118 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4401
248-370-4803

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Penn, Blake C <