Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Responsability

From: "Lazarus, Carolann" <lazarus () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 19:12:09 +0000

Same here – IT advises (both security and technical) Controller and Financial Management under the VP Finance has
ultimate responsibility.  We have a PCI compliance group that will soon morph into a standing PCI Compliance Committee
that will have oversight responsibilities.

Carolann Lazarus
716-829-6947
lazarus () buffalo edu<mailto:lazarus () buffalo edu>