Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Duo enforcement for students

From: randy <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 17:35:32 -0400

We picked a July 5, 2016 as our cutover date for everyone (F/S/S). We had a
voluntary 6 month cutover period prior to that (1/2016-6/2016) where anyone
could switch over before the official switchover date.
-Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office & Lab

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 4:31 PM Kristen Dietiker <