Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Screening Outgoing Mail for Content

From: Dean_Ethier () dmr ca
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 13:20:11 -0600

Sounds to me that just about anything you implement would be just too easy
to fool.  How would you deal with attachments?  Docs saved to a graphics
format?  Encrypted docs?  I would suggest that if management can't live
within the confines of a clearly defined and well thought out security
policy, they not consider connecting to external systems.

"Bruce B. Platt" <Bruce.Platt () comport com> on 08/04/98 08:10:41 AM

Please respond to "Bruce B. Platt" <Bruce.Platt () comport com>