Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re[2]: FW-1: Questions about DHCP and IPX (Banned by US Mil?

From: ken_stephens () em fcnbd com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:04:16 -0600

     I would seriously question whether the C.O. of the 88th would be happy
     with your disclosure of what they use for a firewall.  You may have
     kissed whatever clearance you had good-bye making that public
     statement.  Let's be a little careful out here folks.

     Ken Stephens
     Network Security, FCNBD

     This statement is my own and does not reflect the opinion of my
     employer!