IDS mailing list archives

IDS ,Vulnerability scanner for SQL injection, HTML injection- fr ee or commercial ?

From: Milind Nanal <milindyn () rolta com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:04:19 +0530

Hi,

Looking out for IDS which scans SQL injection, HTML injection attack on the
web server.
Can anyone please tell me information about any vulnerability scanner (free
or trial version of commercial scanner) which can scan SQL injection , HTML
injection of IIS web server running with MS sql 2000 as a backend database.

I get many document on the internet which tell me few default techniques of
SQL injection & trying out those to carry out SQL injection test. I am
looking out for ready made scanner which has a set of inbuilt commands to
carry out SQL , HTML injection attack & give a report , recommendations to
solve the problem.

Quick response is appreciated

Regards,

Milind

Captus Networks IPS 4000
Intrusion Prevention and Traffic Shaping Technology to:
 - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
 - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
 - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security & Performance Policies
FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit - WhitePapers - Live Demo
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CaptusNetworks_focus-ids_000101