Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

From: "John Ruppert" <likewhoa_666 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:54:16 +0000

Please stop adding me as first recipient and do not send me a copy.
It is some how annoying to receive 2 copies of the same email with lame content.

So, your wise solution:
Unplug everything until users RTFM and/or spend another 70 dollars on a
simple LinkSys NAT device.

No. You ?

The users bought a computer, they bought broadband. Is it too much to expect
that they drop some cash to protect their investment. They don't have to
understand HOW it works, only that it does.

This is a social problem. Make up your mind.

You just can not do something about it this way.
This is not the place for social problems discussions.

Apparrently your solution is a null set. Ineresting...  I'l begin deploying
Etch-A-Sketches tomorrow.

Apparently you do not know how to spell also interesting. This ^ sentence looks really retarded to me.

As to your derision... Well, how quaint and acedemic of you. I expect next
you should resort to insults about my mother, and maybe some leet speak. I
wait with anticipation ever growing.

Remember friend, the sum of your stunning retort was insult followed by a
null solution. Your debating skills are, well, weak

What do you want to hear ? Oh I see...

Yes, people are stupid.
Yes, you have a job because of it.
Yes, people can be fucking stupid.
Yes, I think we all agree.

---
"Everybody know when it is time for EOT, except one more."

  -likewhoa

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html