Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: defamatory joe job attack by botnet

From: "Aditya, ALD [ Aditya Lalit Deshmukh ]" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:55:56 +0530

I can only second Charles' and Isi's statements.... I sent a mail
earlier this morning to the list, and it was bounced back to me by
different engines. I made my case worse by  underlining the fact that
the body of the messages sent under my sp**fed identity were either
advertising P*RN   sites, or were plain SP*M for any kind of products..
the full and correct spelling of P*RN and SP*M  triggered also some
sites to reject straight away my message ;-).  Life is not easy, and it
seems we ain't seen anything yet... oh well...:-)

this is where you can see the deficencies of the smtp and the admins of the sites recieving the mail

-aditya
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
éb½êÞvë"žaxZÞx÷«²‰Ú”Gb¶*'¡óŠ[kj¯ðÃæj)m­ªÿr‰ÿ

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html