Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:56:28 +0200

CrYpTiC MauleR wrote:
I apologize for not keeping the emails private. The email never stated to keep them private and all my emails to this account are from FD so didnt think twice about not emailing to the list since thats where the original question was posted. I would still like help from you if are still willing to. Its just that I have had 3 hours of sleep, been worried about this thing for too long and getting frustrated at the school not doing anything and being put down by people I am asking assistance in the matter. So if you are will willing to help me please email back. If you wish I can make a public apology if you want too. Sorry I disregarded the fact that the email was not sent to list, but as I said it was a mistake and didn't think twice about it. Also I really dont want attention, I just want to protect my information including my parents and that will only get done when this is resolved.

Regards,
CM

No problem. You owned up to it. No harm done.

I'm all about forgive and forget. :)

Good luck!

        Gadi.

--