Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] Notifying an institution about a vulnerability

From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:09:26 -0500

Yes which is why I would never do it =o). I had contected tech support talked to them about it and they didnt know what
I was talking about and well...seemed like they just got that position for something other than having any expertise. I
finally managed to contact the VP of IT and he assured me it would be fixed but in fact STILL has not been. So I also
talked to some people above him and yes, as you guessed it still not fixed. So I am looking for other options. I just
want to get this resolved as soon as possible, not only is it using up my time, but putting my infomation at risk. So
if anyone knows someone who might be able to add some leverage and press the school to fix it ASAP then please post.
Thank you.