Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: **LosseChange::Debunk it??**

From: pauls () utdallas edu
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:58:02 -0500

--On May 16, 2006 11:48:01 PM +0100 Pete Simpson <Pete.Simpson () clearswift com> wrote:

The official account of 9/11, as affirmed repeatedly by governments and
media, therefore contradicts Newton's Second Law of Motion by at least a
factor of ten (out by an order of magnitude). Newton's Laws may have
stood the test of time admirably for centuries, but as we have been told
time and again, the world changed irreversibly on the 11th of September
2001 and officially, by implication, so too did the Newton's Laws of
Motion.

Wow. I guess you're more knowledgeable than some of the most eminent scientists in the US (physicists and structural engineers, architectural engineers, etc., etc.), who modeled the collapse of the towers and proved conclusively that it happened exactly the way witnesses saw it.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/