funsec mailing list archives

RE: Re: crazy asm coders [was: efficient ASM code]

From: "Fergie (Paul Ferguson)" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:54:04 GMT

I think that if you review the link whih submitted about the
Minnow, you'll see that I was the person who isolated it.

That was part of the <wink> and <nod> to Dr. Solly on small
ASM coding...

$.02,

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net

-- "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com> wrote:
Remember the Minnnow virus? It was writeen by Patrick whats-his-name....
and only occupied 200 bytes of memory while
resident:

Ah. Looks like time for a revival of the venerable alt.comp.virus
Game "Name that virus"...

--
David Harley