funsec mailing list archives

Re: Internet.na.us intenet.me.iq internet.uk.eu

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:46:36 +0000

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 00:20 +0000, Drsolly wrote:
Sure. When we set up the internet, there was considerable debate in the
Internet Ruling Committee

The Internet Ruling Committee is the only place to have serious
constructive debate. All of the important decisions are made there.
There are entire websites devoted to quoting the pearls of wisdom
commonly delivered by it's members.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3