funsec mailing list archives

Re: oracle not only offeder - researchers NOT responsible?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:52:28 +0200

What "way"? What incident(s) are we talking about? The one where he tried to pre-warn Sybase, and was threatened with a lawsuit? (My ex-employer, I'm quite disappointed in them.) The one where he gave Oracle like 3 years to fix something before he did a minor publicity campaign?

You don't like him doing research at all?

BB, do you know me that badly? come on.

Spell it out for me.

This has been discussed and inflamed to death before. I have nothing against Dave and I don't have to agree with him or get into this again.

Let's give this new article a chance instead of dwell on what's been discussed to death and one sentence I said instead of the article mentioned.

        Gadi.