funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Malware sharing? People are full of shit [was: Getyour computer viruses here!]

From: val smith <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:09:27 -0700

So what do you guys suggest as requirements for vetting?

Simply that someone knows someone? or someone can demonstrate they work for
some related organization?

what would this criteria be?

V.

On 12/28/05, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, val smith wrote:

I wonder if I would be vetted in one of these groups or branded an
undesirable. What hoops would I have to  jump through?

If you want to join a group, email them and ask them what they want to
know about you. You might, in your initial email, mention that you're
running an open, unvetted, malware exchange; that might shortcut the
vetting process considerably.