funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Malware sharing? People are full of shit [was: Get your computer viruses here!]

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:16:22 +1300

val smith (top-posting to Dr Solly):

<<snip>>
Also RE the legality thing, I don't have any document. I actually spoke in
person with several people.  ...

Had any of these people actually ever had any relevant experience?

Perhaps they were all as ethically crippled as you?

...  If I felt I needed something in writing I
would get it and post it to the site, however so far this hasn't been
necessary.

So you'll get such an opinion _after_ someone takes action against your
site?

In a case like this, that really does sound like the actions of a truly
concerned and advanced reasoning process, doesn't it...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald