funsec mailing list archives

Re: Nordea Sweden shuts Internet banking due to targeted phishing

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 07:16:27 -0400

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:49:48 +0200, Andreas =?iso-8859-1?q?=D6stling?= said:

Something worth mentioning regarding this scam is that the fishing mails
were written in the worst swedish I've ever seen, you could barely
understand what they ment. Previous viruses/scams in swedish that I've
seen were also kind of poorly written but this one actually looked like
it was automatically translated from some other language by a very bad
software. Some of the words are not even real words.

It's not limited to Swedish...