funsec mailing list archives

Re: Google said no; Yahoo, AOL, MSN yes ... ^_^

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:55:02 -0500

On 1/20/06, Richard Cox <richard () beijing spamhaus cn> wrote:
Things are seldom what they seem - skimmed milk masquerades as cream!

(By your yardstick, at least five things are "wrong"; fourth, I'm not in
England; and fifth, my IP address is in a completely different continent
yet again.  Welcome to the modern Internet!)

Sorry! I forgot that if you go 100 miles in Europe, you are usually in
a different country. Here in the states you can drive 16 hours and
_still_ be in Texas =(

-JP