funsec mailing list archives

Re: Feds after Google data

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:49:10 -0500

On 1/20/06, David Lodge <dave () cirt net> wrote:
There's an easy solution to all this. If you want your children to live in
a cotton wool world where they can't see anything that would allegedly
"damage" then. Then ban the children. Then they can pretend to be over 18
at the newsagent and buy nudie mags like I used to.

Not only am I on my 5th vasectomy, but I already donated all my
children to stem cell research (much to the relief of funsec'ers). No
chance of a little dude running around seeing the massive evil that is
the human body unclothed.

I just think the .kids would be a good compromise for parents who want
to hide their children from such things.

Of course, in a perfect world, we should just tell em to STFU and
teach their kids manners, but these guys have _lots_ of power, so a
compromise is needed (for now)

-JP
"What a man, a woman, two midgets, and a donkey do behind closed doors
is no one elses business"
-Dave Attell (the comedian, not the IT Dave)