funsec mailing list archives

Re: Feds after Google data

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:27:53 -0000

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:01:06 -0000, Jim Murray <jim () digitaldaemons co uk> wrote:
Were such a charter drafted correctly I can see a significant number of
companies being more than willing to host services there given the
assurance that it would be a (relatively) safe place for services
targeted at children.

There's an easy solution to all this. If you want your children to live in a cotton wool world where they can't see anything that would allegedly "damage" then. Then ban the children. Then they can pretend to be over 18 at the newsagent and buy nudie mags like I used to.

Leave my pr0n alone!

dave