funsec mailing list archives

RE: Fun Case Modding

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:20:53 -0600

Well, using the coffee idea, could be hard. You will be removing the
coolant from the righ and therefore you would need a system to replace
that coolant. Also, controlling the temp of the coolant is kinda out of
the question...it is going to be hot. But how hot?

If my water is hot enough, I would suggest a secondary tank that holds
fresh filter water...the PC water is passed thru this fresh water (in
pipes) and the head is transferred.

Then use that fresh hot water for TEA!

-Todd