funsec mailing list archives

Re: Things you can't take pictures of in public

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:37:37 -0500

 I think I've got the perfect solution so we can do the "call bullsquirt" number on those who are in support of
sprouting webcams everywhere "for security." To this lofty purpose of "putting one's lens where their mouth is, I'll go
first in putting up a webcam so's I can be watched in order to keep us all safe ...

http://www.nearlygood.com/files191023/selfdefence.mov

 There now ... I showed ya mine, now show me yours.     :)