funsec mailing list archives

OT Ferrari Enzo crash

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:08:20 -0800

Hey, if Fergie can post things with no redeeming security value, so can I.

There seem to be more weirdnesses to this story the more stories I find about it.
Starting with the fact that the totalled car is worth a million bucks, to the
likelihood that someone survived a 100+MPH crash with only a cut lip,
continuing with stories about the driver fleeing the scene, and then to the
possibility that the owner was maybe trying to lie about who was driving (would
*you* let "a German acquaintance he knew only as Dietrich" drive your million
dollar car?), to a possible mob connection, etc.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/22/D8FU8QV00.html
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/bended-enzo-roundup-156178.php

Also, I love the pic of the engine sitting in the middle of the road, all by itself.

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/more-on-the-enzo-incident-on-pch-with-
photos-156121.php

rslade () computercrime org  slade () victoria tc ca  rslade () sun soci niu edu
It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it.
                                                  - G. K. Chesterton
Where does the idea come from that if what we are doing is fun,
it can't be God's will?  The God who made giraffes has a sense of
humor.  Make no mistake about that.             - Catherine Marshall