funsec mailing list archives

Re: FW: Homeland Security RFI heightens public concern over R FID

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:08:11 -0500

On 2/22/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
Playing devils advocate, are we? ;-)

- ferg

-- Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:12:03 EST, Blanchard_Michael () emc com said:
It's not the governments business where or when I go anywhere.

Yes it is.  If they don't know. they can't rule you out as a terrorist,
subversive, or member of the other political party....

Say what you will, this will really help boost sales of my lead imbued
clothing lines, featuring such articles of clothing as : Seizure
Slacks, the Coma Cap, Constipation Coat and my favorite Impotence
Underwear.

-JP