funsec mailing list archives

Re: Court Upholds Church Use of Hallucinogenic Tea

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:08:34 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:35:29 -0600
From:                   Ron <iago () valhallalegends com>

Well, my religion demands human sacrifice.

Booorrrrring!

My religion concentrates on tantric sex, and other related forms of worship, as
well as ritual feasting.  We're working on large scale outdoor services.

(We figure that we won't need to worry about pushing our pamphets on people,
but we will have an active website where you can buy our scriptures and other
materials.  As well as tickets to the services.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
I have found that many organizations want change,
but nobody wants to do anything differently.       - Jeffrey Pfeffer
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade