funsec mailing list archives

Re: Court Upholds Church Use of Hallucinogenic Tea

From: Troy Solo <solo () dok org>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 03:36:28 -0600

Date sent:            Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:35:29 -0600
From:                 Ron <iago () valhallalegends com>

Well, my religion demands human sacrifice.

Booorrrrring!

My religion concentrates on tantric sex, and other related forms of worship, as
well as ritual feasting.  We're working on large scale outdoor services.

My religion centers, concentrates and revolves around me.

Goo goo gajoob.
--
/*
/*  Troy Solo