funsec mailing list archives

Re: Google, Python, and the future of AJAX applications

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () vix com>
Date: 13 Mar 2006 14:45:46 +0000

drsollyp () drsolly com (Drsolly) writes:

I looked at getting back to Pascal, but the main issue on that, would be
the huge amount of third-party libraries I can use in perl via CPAN. How
does the USCD equivalent look?

well although i was talking about the p-code interpreter, which when last
seen allowed languages other than Pascal to target for it, i think it's
safe to say that a p-system runtime would have as few libraries available
for it if shipped today as Java or C++ had when they were each first spat
out upon an unsuspecting world.
--
Paul Vixie