funsec mailing list archives

Re: Is The .WMF Exploit A ConsPiracy Gone Bad?

From: Jordan Wightman <jordanw+funsec () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:16:09 +1100

On 1/15/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu > wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 07:47:35 -0200, Ronaldo Vasconcellos said:
By "they". You know, they!

Oh, do you mean the people who planted the hidden Illuminati messages on
all
the They Might Be Giants albums, just to misdirect us? Or the other
"they"?

Eye Palindrome Eye... (the great eye of horus maybe?)

Sorry, I've been reading Leviathan again recently. I know they are all out
to get me....

Fnord.
Jordan

PS. TINC.