funsec mailing list archives

Re: Is The .WMF Exploit A ConsPiracy Gone Bad?

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:22:53 -0500

On 1/15/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 07:47:35 -0200, Ronaldo Vasconcellos said:
By "they". You know, they!

Oh, do you mean the people who planted the hidden Illuminati messages on all
the They Might Be Giants albums, just to misdirect us? Or the other "they"?

Or maybe the They from "They Live" with Rowdy Roddie Piper.

On second thought, I am still unsure about which fellas yous are
talking about: "they" or "They"?

Sounds to me like yous should caps that first letter and give Them the
proper respect ;-)

-JP