funsec mailing list archives

Re: Greed, stupidity, arrogance, and small genitalia.... (a c orporate study on the bells)

From: Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:57:10 -0500

Costco has a new line of boxes that comes pre wired with FIOS, and cat6...

all kidding aside being homeless sucks, i mean look at whats her
bitches name (harry potta author/number 2 in line for world
domination), and that sensitive chick who sings and should be renamed
"Bling"...  So dude has a leg up on most of us if he is "camping"
around town...  its all about motivation..  well right after the fast
cars, big rims, big houses, bling, skank booty ho's, and custom air
brushed air force ones...

Dre