funsec mailing list archives

RE: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:52:42 -0500

Here's an idea to fix this problem....

Federalize the national communications infrastructure, and publish a warning
at the beginning of every call that says:

                "Your use of this communications device constitutes
                consent to monitoring. Be advised that we no longer
                wait for court orders, spell checkers,
                transcriptionists, translators, union reps, ACLU
                monitors, or anyone from PETA to represent the
                health interests of our drug dogs. If you threaten,
                lie, steal, engage in phone sex with a minor, or
                communicate any plans linked to terrorist acts, we
                no longer need triplicate authorizations to reach
                through this phone and choke your sorry ass till
                you're cold to the touch."

The real heroes are coming folks... they'll be here just as soon as we can
get them authorized to do their jobs under Federal law....

All in funSEC,

-

StyleWar