funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Verizon Won't Give Government 'Unfettered' RecordAccess

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:53:54 -0500

weak diversion...  answer the question as posed.  I'm not talking about
reporters that get nabbed by Syrians Ferg... Your words were:

"...and is becoming alrmingly more possible in this country, anyone who
speaks out against the establishment/power-base is a target."

In THIS country Ferg.  Stay on your own topic.