funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Verizon Won't Give Government 'Unfettered' RecordAccess

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:38:20 -0500

Nope -- I reviewed every one of them... And not a single threat by any Fed
towards any reporter for speaking their minds was quoted by you, linked by
you, or linked or quoted by anyone else on this list...

And the closest thing to it was the blind quote of a warning to get a new
cell phone posted by a reporter in a blog....

Some threat.  We should have enemies so threatening.  Maybe we could cut
back on all the military spending.