funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Bush: U.S. Doesn't Eavesdrop on Phone Calls of 'Ordinary'Americans

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:13:16 -0500

On 5/17/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:
hehe, you are such a silly little troll

-JP

Why do you do that? Are all liberals incapable of keeping their mouths
shut when they can't come up with a substantive argument - and NOT
call a person names?

No offense, but posts like this color how I view all of your posts.
They detract from any intellect you may display in any subsequent
posts. They take up bandwidth for what, so you can make a poor attempt
and making fun of someone? I can definitely see why you would enjoy
the Daily Show...probably Politically Incorrect as well, and what ever
that guys new HBO show is...