funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Bush: U.S. Doesn't Eavesdrop on Phone Calls of 'Ordinary'Americans

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:46:08 -0400

On 5/17/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 5/17/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:
hehe, you are such a silly little troll

-JP

Why do you do that? Are all liberals incapable of keeping their mouths
shut when they can't come up with a substantive argument - and NOT
call a person names?

No offense, but posts like this color how I view all of your posts.
They detract from any intellect you may display in any subsequent
posts. They take up bandwidth for what, so you can make a poor attempt
and making fun of someone? I can definitely see why you would enjoy
the Daily Show...probably Politically Incorrect as well, and what ever
that guys new HBO show is...

Ok, you really want me to think that StyleWar was serious about his
idea that the NSA is not tapping anyones phones illegally?

Does that deserve a measured response?

Is anyone capable of that much denial?

Maybe so, but I like to think not.

-JP

Bonus Question: Can anyone offer proof that the NSA does have a
database of the past 5 years phone calls?