funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Bush: U.S. Doesn't Eavesdrop on Phone Calls of'Ordinary'Americans

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:56:59 -0400

 I still get a kick out of the people that blame Bush directly for any slightest thing.  Not saying *this* is a slight
thing, but it must be nice to be naive enough to think that Bush knows every move the NSA, CIA, FBI, blah blah does is
like saying the CEO of my company knows that I configured a Cisco switch today....

 No I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here.... Just making a statement in general....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580